Saturday 25 June 2011

Bathroom sinks

The mistake I made was to order a semi recessed sink without the cabinet underneath and this has led to no end of problems. The cabinet it came with was not to my liking and I thought it would not be too difficult to get the builder to make something up for me. Wrong! My builder does not employ carpenters so he can only get a mdf cupboard put together which again might not achieve the look I am trying to achieve.
On top of that, I would have to order the work top separately and the colours would have to coordinate with the tiles and pebbles I'd ordered for the rest of the bathroom. I knew I had a problem.

Not wanting to hold up on the completion of the bathroom, I found a cheap but effective solution without compromising on style or quality. Take a look at Ikea's ceramic sinks and some of their fairly good quality cabinets. They come with soft close draws, water resistant cupboard doors in high gloss and carry a 10 year guarantee!

No comments:

Post a Comment